Best Practices for Planning Your Primary Bath Remodeling Project
Increasingly, homeowners in Colorado Springs, CO who continue to spend most of their time in their homes, want their homes to perform better. The desire for better home performance has caused home renovation and bathroom remodeling in Colorado Springs, CO to boom. As a leading expert on kitchen and bath renovations in Colorado Springs, CO, we help homeowners create new spaces that not only improves their homes’ performance, but also improves their family members’ lives and happiness.
Many homeowners in Colorado Springs, CO need a space in their home that they can call their own; a space where they can take a few minutes of the day all to themselves, devoid of texts, tweets and even small feet to relax and wash away the stresses of the day. That space can be the primary bath.
A good starting point to creating the bathroom of your dreams is to determine how you would like the finished space to look, perform and feel when the project is completed. The first step is to determine priorities:
- Do you and your family prefer to take long soaks in a tub?
- Would you and your family prefer a high-performing multifunctional shower?
- Can the space accommodate both tub for soakers and a high-performing shower?
- Are you interested in taking advantage of the health benefits of water message, color, light, aroma and steam therapies or combinations thereof?
- Do you plan to age in place in your existing home?
- How many sinks do you prefer?
- Are you aware of the benefits of a high-performing toilet?
- How smart do you want your bathroom to be?
- Does a heated floor on cold winter nights and days have an appeal?
- How much storage to you require?
- What other functions and fixtures are most important?
After you prioritize functionality, the next step in a bathroom remodel is to determine the look and feel you want to achieve. Of course, you want your new primary bath to be beautiful. That’s a given. Determine the style that is best suited to your tastes and existing décor. What color schemes make you smile? What textural elements do you want? Our most successful projects don’t necessarily reflect the hottest trends. Instead, we work with homeowners in Colorado Springs, CO to provide a primary bath that makes them smile every time they cross the threshold.
Space can be a challenge. Many primary baths in Colorado Springs, CO are not in large spaces but that does not mean you can’t create a primary bath that wows. We often can find and create space by identifying opportunities from unused work areas or adjoining rooms.
Lighting is often a key component to achieving homeowner goals, especially where space is at a premium.
How can you take advantage of the most successful bath renovation practices to create the bathroom of your dreams? Give us a call at (719) 578-0001 or make an appointment to visit us at 202 S Wahsatch Ave, Colorado Springs CO 80903 and let us show you how your new primary bath can become a personal refuge from the stresses of the day.